The AccuRAID AR108X Series is a 1U rack-mountable RAID solution designed for file servers, backup, audio/video streaming, and digital video recording. It is capable of up to 12TB of capacity with support of 2.5 SATA hard drives or SSD (Solid State Drive), and is the prefect solution for applications requiring high performance storage requirements. With an industry proven mini-SAS host interface, the AR108X provides 350MB/s bandwidth. The array supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD modes. Featuring durable, heavy duty steel housing and a user-friendly LCD panel, the A108X is built with Web or RS232 management interfaces along with e-mail notification for all system events. The AR108X is an easy to use hardware RAID storage rackmount and is guaranteed to achieve the most cost-effective performance and data protection.
Note: Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please refer to the list below:
- Seagate 500GB (ST9500620NS)
- Seagate 1TB (ST91000640NS)
- 1U 8 bay Rackmount hardware RAID storage with mini-SAS interface.
- Supports 2.5 SATA hard drives or SSD, including 9.5mm and 12.5mm hard drive height
- Intel IOP 80331 64bit processor with 512MB memory, upgradeable to 1GB.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD. Local N-way mirror supported.
- Supports Global and dedicated hot spare disks.
- Online volume expansion and migration.
- UPS management supported via serial port.
- HTTP Web GUI, SSH telnet and serial management interface.
- Event notification via E-mail, SNMP trap, browser pop up windows, Syslog and Windows Messenger.
- Up to 600MB/s read/write performance.
| Hard Drive
|| No HDD
| 500GB SATA RAID
| 1TB SATA RAID
| Total Storage Size
All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.