The AccuRAID AR316XR Series is a 3U redundant controller rack-mountable RAID solution designed for data center, file servers, backup, audio/video streaming, and digital video recording. With redundant components, including controller, cooling fan and power supply, AR316XR provide high availibility storage solution in mission criticial application. It is capable of up to 336TB of capacity with additional AS316XR JBOD storage expansion units, and is the perfect solution for applications requiring large storage spaces. With an industry proven dual channel SAS host interface, the AR316XR provids 600MB/s bandwidth and cutting edge SAS and SATA hard drive technology. The array supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD modes. Featuring durable, heavy duty steel housing and a user-friendly LCD panel, the AR316XR is built with Web or RS232 management Interfaces along with SMTP manager monitioring all system events. The AR316XR is an easy to use building block for a large storage systems, and is guaranteed to achieve the most cost-effective performance and data protection.
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- Redundant controller build-in to provide high availability and high performance.
- Intel IOP 341 800MHz processor with 512MB on-board ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 4GB).
- SAS / SATA II RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection.
- Dual Channel SAS connector supporting fail-over.
- Supports SAS JBOD (AS316XR) expansion with up to total of 112 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multipile volumes.
- RAID 6 tolerates multiple drive failures without downtime or data loss, providing the most advanced level of data protection.
- Supprots online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion.
- Hot swappable drives that support hot spare and automatic hot rebuilding with automatic drive insertion/ removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log, and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability.
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port.
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI.
| Form Factor
|| 3U Rackmount
|| Dual Redundant Controller
| HDD Trays
|| 16 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD
| Maximum Capacity
|| 48TB, Expandable to 336TB
| Auto Rebuilding
|| RAID 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60
| Host Interface & Transfer Rate
|| Mini-SAS * 2 per controller (Total 4 mini-SAS channel)
| Expansion Ports
|| Mini-SAS x 1, Support up to 7 additional JBOD units (AS316XR)
| Drive Interface
|| SAS / SATA (Additional MUX board requried when use with SATA drives and
Redundant Controller Option)
| Cooling Fan
|| 2 Hot-Swappable Modules & Blowers
| Power Supply
|| 460W X 2 Redundant
| Control Interface
|| LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
| Status Indicators
|| 1 LED/ HDD
| Dimension (in)
|| 19"W x 24"D x 5.5"H
| Weight (lb)
| Safety Regulations
|| CE, FCC, UL, RoHS
| Limited Warranty
|| 2 Years
| Hard Drive
|| No HDD Bundle
|| 500GB SAS * 16
|| 1TB SAS * 16
|| 2TB SAS * 16
|| 3TB SAS * 16
| Total Storage Size
All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.