The AccuRAID AR316FDR Series is a 3U redundant controller rack-mountable RAID solution designed for data center, file servers, backup, audio/video streaming, and digital video recording. With redundant components, including controller, cooling fans, and power supply, AR316FDR provides high availibility solution for mission critical application. With a capacity of up to 48TB, this array is perfect for any application that requires a high volume storage solution. With dual high-performance Fibre Channel host interface and cutting edge SAS and SATA dual hard drive support, the AR316FDR is guaranteed to deliver performance with over 400MB/s per channel. Users could flexibly choose between high performance SAS drives or cost-effective / high capacity SATA drives. With SAS expander support, the AR316FDR is capable of up to 336TB of capacity with additional AS316XR JBOD expansion units. The feature-rich array allows the user to configure the unit to suit current demands and expand later when needed. The array utilizes sixteen hot-swappable 3.5” trays for SAS/SATA drives, allowing quick replacement and simple trouble-shooting. The AR316FDR RAID subsystem could also be easily scaled to RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 or JBOD configurations. Featuring durable, heavy duty steel housing and a user-friendly LCD panel , the AR316FD will meet all data intensive application demand.
- Redundant controller build-in to provide high availability and high performance
- Intel IOP 341 800MHz processor with 512MB on-board ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 4GB).
- SAS/SATA II RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection.
- Dual Channel Fibre Channel 4Gpbs connector supporting fail-over.
- Support SAS JBOD (AS316XR) expansion with up to total of 112 drive bays.
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multipile volumes.
- RAID 6 tolerates multiple drive failures without downtime or data loss, providing the most advanced level of data protection.
- Supports online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration and online capacity expansion.
- Hot swappable drives that support hot spare and automatic hot rebuilding with automatic drive insertion / removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log, and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability.
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port.
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI.
| Form Factor
|| 3U Rackmount
|| Dual Redundant Controller
| HDD Trays
|| 16 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, JBOD
| Maximum Capacity
|| 48TB, Expandable to 336TB
| Auto Rebuilding
|| RAID 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60
| Host Interface & Transfer Rate
|| Dual Fibre Channel (4 Gbps) * 2
(Total 4 * 4 Gbps FC Channels)
| Expansion Ports
|| Mini-SAS x 1; expandable to 6 JBOD arrays (AS316XR)
| Drive Interface
|| SAS / SATA (Additional MUX board requried when use with SATA drives and
Redundant Controller Option)
| Cooling Fan
|| 2 Hot-Swappable Modules & Blowers
| Power Supply
|| 460W X 2 Redundant
| Control Interface
|| LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
| Status Indicators
|| 1 LED/ HDD
| Dimension (in)
| Weight (lb)
| Safety Regulations
|| CE, FCC, UL
| Limited Warranty
|| 4 Years
| Hard Drive
|| No HDD Bundle
|| 500GB SAS * 16
|| 1TB SAS * 16
|| 2TB SAS * 16
|| 3TB SAS * 16
| Total Storage Size
All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.