Dual Gigabit with RAID 5 Support
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, AccuNAS Linux edition is built with simple setup and maintenance features. Installation wizard for easy implementation, convenience web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 network support for teaming or redundant networking, and RAID 5 support for your date storage make AccuNAS a simple trouble free unit.
Feature Rich Network Storage
In comparrison to other NAS units in the market, AccuNAS is bundled with many additional advanced features at no additional charge. iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot, local tape backup support and unlimited client side Windows-based file backup just to name a few.
If you looking for features, performance and fast GUI responds time, or if you are not getting what you paid for from other competitors products, the AccuNAS Linuxed Edition will be the perfect solution for you.
- Linux based OS specificaly made for NAS application.
- 3.06GHz Celeron D CPU or above.
- 512MB DDR2 memory, upgradeable to 8GB maximum.
- Up to 6TB of storage capacity, support latest 1.5TB SATA II hard drive.
- Built-in RAID 5 support for data redundancy.
- Dual gigabit ethernet.
- Convience setup and easy maintainance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- Bundled with client side files backup utilities for Windows based computer.
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduled block-level or file based with multiple version or full replication with bandwith control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, NDMP or 3rd party backup agent.
- iSCSI Target.
- Special User Features.
- Bundled with free, unlimited clients side Windows Based Backup utilities.
- Files anywhere features where users can upload or download their files from anywhere through HTTPS and their Windows with Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- Send a download mail feature to allow users to send a link to download files instead of attachments.
Note: Please allow 3 days for hard drive installation and testing.
| Model Name
|| Linux 2.6.xx based OS specificaly made for NAS application
|| 3.06 Celeron D or above
|| 512 MB DDR-2 ECC Memory
| RAID Structure
|| RAID Support RAID 0, 1, and 5
| Avaliable Expansions Slot
|| 1 x PCI-X 133
| Hard Drives Trays
|| 4 * Hot-Swappable SATA Hard Drive
| Hard Drives
|| No HDD
HDD * 4
HDD * 4
HDD * 4
HDD * 4
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.