The RocketRAID 2722 is designed to optimize read/write performance and redundancy with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD when paired with mini-SAS storage enclosures. Supported by PC, Mac and Linux operating systems, the RocketRAID 2722 easily integrates to any systems with excellent read/write performance along wih RAID data protection. The RocketRAID is fully compatible with Sans Digital TowerRAID series Mini-SAS storage device. Supported latest SAS 6G and SATA 6G hard drives. VMware ESX / ESXi 4.0 supported for use in virtualization environments.
Maintenance and Management Settings
- PCI-Express 2.0 x 8 support (backwards-compatible with PCI-Express 1.0).
- Serial ATA III (SATA 6.0Gbps) compliant along with speed negotiation Serial ATA II (3Gbps) and Serial ATA I (1.5Gbps).
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 6G supported. Backward compatibile with SAS 3G
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD.
- RAID array roaming.
- Mount/Dismount RAID array.
- Hot key (ctrl-h) boot-up RAID manager via BIOS.
- Verify RAID array feature for bad sectors and parity check.
- Task scheduler.
- Automatic RAID rebuild.
- Automatic drive (insert / removal) detection.
- Hot spare disk.
- Staggered drive spin-up.
- Rebuild priority (low - highest).
- Spin-down idle mode.
- Hot-swap and hot-plug.
- Bad sector repair and re-mapping to reduce dropped drives.
- Multiple RAID array.
- Multiple logical drive.
- 64bit LBA support greater than 2TB per volume.
- Online capacity expansion (OCE) and online RAID level migration (ORLM).
- SMTP for email notification.
- Alarm / Buzzer alerts for drive failure.
- SHI (Storage Health Inspector – Drive analysis from S.M.A.R.T).
- Event log.
- Command line interface (CLI).
- Web browser-base RAID management software.
- API support.
| Host Interface
|| PCI-Express 2.0 x8
| Controller Interface
|| Serial ATA III ( SATA 6.0Gbps), with speed negotiation
Serial ATA II (3Gbps) and Serial ATA I (1.5Gbps)
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS 6G), backward compatibile with
|| 2x Mini-SAS Connectors
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD
| OS Supports
|| MAC 10.5 or 10.6, Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008,
Windows 7 and Linux, VM