Gigabit Ethernet and Hardware RAID Support
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, MobileNAS MN2Lis built with easy setup and maintenance features. 10/100/1000 network supports for high performance networking, and hardware RAID support for your data storage make MobileNAS a simple trouble free unit.
- Linux based OS specificaly made for NAS application.
- Up to 4TB of storage capacity, support latest 750Gb SATA II hard drive.
- PCI Hardware RAID engine for Data Redundancy.
- Gigabit Ethernet For High Performance Networking.
- Convience Setup and easy maintainance
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Support Local user account.
- Support Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- HTTPS/SSL service supported.
- Storage protection
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- Bundled with client side files backup utilities for Windows based computer.
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduled block-level or file based with multiple version or full replication with bandwith control.
- Support scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Support Local Tape backup, NDMP or 3rd party backup agent.
- iSCSI Target
- Special User Features
- Bundled with free, unlimited clients side Windows Based Backup utilities.
- Files anywhere features where users can upload or download their files from anywhere through HTTPS and their Windows with Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- Send a download mail feature to allow users to send a link to download files instead of attachments.