Add 4 eSATA ports to your existing PCI-E equipped Mac™/PC computer in order to easily connect to our eSATA products including: MS1UT, MS2UT, MS2T1, MS4T, MR5CT1. This revolutionary design use the latest Intel and Silicon Image 3124A chipset to provide PCI 8x interface to 4 eSATA connection. With Also support Port Multiplier, a single eSATA cable can connect up to 5 drives with Port Multiplier aware unit, such as TR4M and MS4UM.
Compatible with the PCI-E equipped Mac™ G5 and Mac Pro, Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista.
- Fully compliant with SATA I and SATA II.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps.
- Supports Serial ATA II Port Multiplier.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 for Windows.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux.
| Host Interface
|| PCI Express 8x (2,000MB/sec)
| Controller Interface
|| SATA II - transfer rate 3Gbps
|| 4 eSATA connectors
| Power Requirement
|| Operational Voltage: 3.3V/DC
Operationall Current: 155mA ~ 400mA
| RAID Level
|| RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 (Windows support only)
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server,
MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linex