The HA-SAN-ARC1211X 12x1x Serial ATA ll RAID host adapters are high-performance PCI-Express bus to SATA ll Disk Array host adapter. The controller can provide up to 4 and 8 SATA ll peripheral devices on a single host adapter. When properly configured, the SATA host adapter can provide non-stop service with a high degree of fault tolerance through the use of RAID technology and advanced array management features. Intel IOP332 and IOP 333 processor have integrated the RAID 6 engine inside. The 4/8 port Serial ATA RAID Host adapter is low-profile PCI cards-ideal for 1U or 2U rack-mount system. It is used the same RAID kernel of its field-proven external RAID controller.
- PCI-Express X8 bus.
- 256MB on-board DDR333 SDRAM with ECC protection.
- Write-through or write-back cache support.
- RAID level 0, 1, 10(1E), 3, 5, 6 (if RAID 6 engine supported) and JBOD.
- Multiple RAID selection.
- Array roaming.
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration.
- Online RAID capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously.
- Instant availability and background initialization.
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuild.
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB Staggered Spin-up capable drives.
- Support spin down drivers when not in use to extend service life (MAID).
- Supports up to 4/8 SATA II drives.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- BIOS boot support for greater fault tolerance.
- BIOS PnP (plug and play) and BBS (BIOS boot specification) support.
- Intel RAID 6 engine to support extreme performance RAID 6.
- NVRAM for RAID event and transaction log.
- Redundant flash image for adapter availability.
- RoHS compliant.
| Host Interface
| Controller Interface
|| SATA II - transfer rate 3Gbps
|| 1 x Mini-SAS connectors
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 10(1E), 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server,
MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux